Applying for a Loan as a New Member
Our information sheet “Getting the Right Loan from Gloucestershire Credit Union” will help you decide which loan will meet your needs and how much you can apply to borrow from us, or you can contact our office to discuss your needs and get a personal loan quotation.
We will not lend to anyone who is an undischarged bankrupt or is subject to a Debt Relief Order (DRO), Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA) or Debt Management Plan (DMP).
Before you apply for a loan you will need the following information:
- Your personal email address
- Personal information including your National Insurance number
- Details of the bank account to which your loan will be paid if it is approved
- Information about your wages, benefits and other income
- Details of your household expenses
- Details of any other debts you may have
After you complete this form we will ask you to provide us with 3 months bank statements. We will not consider your application until we have these.
We do not ask you to join the credit union until we have considered your application. Once we have made a decision we will let you know whether we are able to grant your loan and provide information on how to join.